Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Short Day and Shopping 1/30/2018

Nothing on any of this morning's sessions, but at least two of those are destined to be deco or holo-pets, so no big deal.

Taking Aerys hunting on Dathomir tonight. Been working on housework, which has been absorbing a lot of my mental energy as well as my play time, but I have plans. :)

Okay. I lied. Did not go hunting. Watched some YouTube and then spent 4 hours on housework. Still a lot to do, but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... I think.
  • Lifa: Tybis 1=0
  • Benni: Tybis 1=0
  • Aerys: Vorpal Durni 1=0 (Scrub)
  • Oshorym: Vorpal Durni: Boom!
So took Osho shopping for the right colours of enzymes, and some element As and Cs and raw hydros, as we do not have a 17/19 or 2 18s to finish off that session. going to try and brew the highest mutagen 18 I can. May hold off on his next session until I can get an 18 over 12 mutagen. The starter was a 12 with 13 mutagen: should try to beat that for the next sessions. 

God, it's hard not to hope.





No comments:

Post a Comment