Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sliggy Celebration! 1/17/2018

So got a stat on first stage of a Kliknik, and then boomed the last stage of the Bol! Super yay!There is a peculiar joy in hatching a mutant I made with the toon I am hatching it on.

Spending the morning's game session shopping for enzymes, as the processing room is on the last of the lower hydros Aerys brought back. Bought 20 or so raw 6s as I can make 20s from them, too, and it saves me krayt grind time. Spent 3 mill or so: not unhappy, as those two mutations will put 200 mill back in the bank pretty soon.. . Okay now we are actualy broke: I opted to pull funds from every toon and buy basically all the purple and violet 11 pt Lyases on the market for less than a mill. We are very well stocked with every other colour, but those two. Have enough for a few more mutation attempts now.  Also pulled every raw hydro off the vendor to process, that should keep me in stock till I have time to hunt tomorrow evening, or even till the weekend, if I want to do something else with my Thursday evening.

To that point, I am not actually sold on selling both new mutations just yet. Aerys' Tauntaun is almost level 90 and she should have one big tanker pet... I was leaning towards the Sligtooth, as it is in the Strikethrough group and I love Strikethrough, but the Malosaur has a pretty awesome special set, adding Puncture and Shaken to the Charge/Trample combo it shares with Sliggy. Damn it! I really need the cash, unless this Klik turns into an Acklay, in which case I will be fine... highly desireable mutant will not stay on the vendor long. So maybe that's how I choose: list them both, hatch the one that doesn't sell.  Ah, market forces.

So excited to get moving on the specials learning with the Master Tamer. I need a pet with Spit and Kick; I had a Gurnaset and an Eopie on live. I loved my Eopie: may opt to make one of those. Well, and I have all that Brackaset DNA too, I should run a few experiments with it.

Poor Sliggy hates tricks. 
...And did not stay broke for long. The Malosaur sold within an hour of being listed, so I hatched the Sliggy when I got home. He likes Sour Fruit. I made him up some nice Sliggy Snacks.

I spent a bit of time being social with our Mayor and a new townie, and then flipped processors and incubators. Got a stat boom on first stage of a Squall for a client, no other booms.

Also got a ping back from Hoyt, who makes top grade capped consumables, and who I had underpaid on my spree yesterday: he said we're all good, and wished me luck with my mutations. I love this community.

Except when trying to find room in the grind group... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment