Saturday, January 27, 2018

Brothers and Birthdays 1/27/2018

It's my brother's birthday today. He came THROUGH for me and my family last year, giving me fully 2/3 of my son's tuition for the semester, and being the transfer agent for a Christmas gift of cash from my step father. I hope I can make his day special somehow.

RAWR! CAKE!
This reminded me that Legends is now on its second birthday, which is crazy cool and makes me very happy for the work that has been put in. The server is usually stable, the dev team is devoted to resolving issues and adding new content and just enjoying the game. It's really great. Happy birthday, Legends!

I was able to log in with no issues today, so I am flipping incubators now. Processors are all empty, which gives me a sad.


One of the first LOLBMs I made. Ridiculous fun times.

  • Osho: Sand Panther 3: BOOM! :D 60 pt capped Fanged Tiglon. And Aerys doesn't have a cat... hmmm...
  • Lifa: Bol 3=0
  • Benni: C. Butterfly 3=0
  • Aerys: Flit 2=Boom (Critical Hit)
Ran into the guy who sold me those enzymes and that DNA a week or so ago,. He's looking to get started in BM, and needs just the unidentified bones. I was sure we had a stack lying around, but be damned if I could find them. So I just bank tipped him 4 mill (since that's what they go for on the bazaar) and will keep looking. 

Off to hunt Krayts: all the processors are loaded, so I can just throw the first batch of enzymes in. I should also check and see if there are any higher quality machines out there, as I'd love to boost my mutagen a bit more. Will need cans soon too: yay for creds in the bank: I can just buy whatever I need. So privileged.

And got out to hunt Krayts and died on the first one. Rebuffed, headed back out, and server crashed before I could find one. I haz a SAD. And a bit of a mad; Aerys hasn't even run her session yet today because I need hydros so badly.

Logged back on: still had med buffs but lost and had several kills at the graveyard before a Jedi showed up. He was after pearls, and was game to kill stuff while he waited for ancients to spawn, so yay! 40 hydros in an hour, and I am set for the week. After I died, I ran processors, and ran back out there, killed some more. When I died the second time (third time today) I called it quits, cloned home and bagged up all the enzymes and then ran the session, and hit a boom on the Flit. Score. 

A good morning's play, even with the server issues. Now to get actually on with my day. 

...And back. Blitzed my garage and got a solid disaster started in my bedroom, and now taking a break till after dinner, so back to game.

Flipped the processors, got a good spread, so should be good to make a bunch of 20s.

There's still a couple of hours till the incubators are ready, so I am going to go shopping on Osho. I have 5 processors that are .48 to .54 mutagen, instead of .7 or .71... oi! there's .86's on Hoyt's vendor!!!

And there goes the 100 mill. :)
Easy come, easy go!

I need another 1.9 mill to buy the capped reproc capsules. Considering vending that cat now. I wanted a Psycho Jax for Aerys anyway... Put it on the vendor for 150 mill. Can use the creds, and like the beast so if it doesn't move quickly, I won't be mad. I do need to do another purge of the vendor and make a few more holopets. the low pointers don't sell anyway, and I'd love a chance to make an orange holopet. (Not even sure that function is turned on in this iteration, but it'd be darn cool to find out!)
  • Osho: Sand Panther 1= Boom! (Strikethrough)
  • Lifa: Huurton 1=0
  • Benni: Langlatch 1=0
  • Aerys:  has 3 hours left on her incubator...
so I picked out the stuff I am going to use tomorrow, and tried to get into the grind group, but tells weren't working, so I logged her off in the lab. if I wake up early enough I will run her session before I head off to work. Their sessions should be done about 8:30 or 9 am, and my ride doesn't get here till 10, so... kinda depends how hard I crash. I'm tired: it was a very full day.




No comments:

Post a Comment