Monday, January 8, 2018

To Do List, Item #1: Start a To Do List 1/4/2018

Logged in after blogging for a couple of hours.

Ran processors with Lifa, then used wrong combo on first stage of capped Mamien: if I have to occasionally use the wrong combo, first stage on a fresh DNA is not the worst time to do so.

Upgraded storage on Osho's house. No boom on first stage of capped Rockmite.


Over to the one I am super excited and trying to contain my excitement for. Need to see if I got the point distribution right for a capped Spined Rancor: met one yesterday while hydro hunting (called Little Gorvo). It was so cool. It's not a sign, I need not to pin hopes and feel the inevitable disappointment when it doesn't happen, which it prolly won't because these things very very rarely do (FORAGE WORM). Prepped the highest enzymes I had, the highest mutagen processed 11 (as that's all that would fit. And it didn't boom. I did not plan it out carefully, but still made a damned fine 59 pt Rancor. Will prolly hatch it on Soulei.

Need some mutatable DNA, so that will be my morning's work: Crystal Snake, Mawgax,  Angler, and Sand Panther DNAs. I should dual log so I have more critters per mission. If I had a combat alt with a capped out beast I'd go Lyase forage while I grind DNA, but mrrr,  I don't yet. Still haven't fixed my macro issue, either. Copious spare time and all that.

Got 10 decent DNA at Durbin, then popped over to Yavin to pick up a Crystal Snake mission. (How come I can't take two missions anymore? When did that change?) Got 3 good DNAs and clearly need to research the critters I need to hunt to get all the specials I should hunt for as soon as I have my Master Tamers... add that to my In Game To Do. Which should be a post on this journal. Sure...

...And boom! on session two of the Mamien with Lifa, so a chance for a capped out Graul there; nothing on second session of Rock Mite on Osho; nothing on first session of Crystal Snake with Benni; nothing on second session of Torton with Aerys. One good thing about blogging as I play is the tracking of the experiments.

Flipped processors, will do it again before I crash tonight. Tomorrow is a RL BM day. The cold weather has been slowing my work schedule way down but that means the beasts will be that much wilder and woolier when it finally thaws enough to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment