Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Day 46: Naboo Noobness

Did a bit of sorting and organisation this morning, then spent about an hour running Soulei around on Naboo. Failing to find Borvos to kill in the Borvo Bunker behind Moenia, but then looting the level 28 Acklay down there and getting the Borvo Armour quest, which has good xp, opens a peko peko Slayer quest, and other than a lot of bouncing from one wp to another (with about 3k of overland driving required between them) it's not too bad. And it gives solid XP!

So Soulei is level 33 now and the cat is 26 (double xp is definitely helping with that). Good week to have lots of play time, which I only have becuase the weather IRL has been so phenomenally poor. I opted to leave Soulei in the Borvo bunker to kill the Acklay a few more times to get the armour pieces.

No booms on the late night sessions done yesterday, which is disappointing, but today it's fresh starts across two toons. Not complaining, not really.

The capped Mawgax I threw on the vendor at 2 am had sold by 8, so that's good. Capped pets are definitely a booming market, and with over 50 20s sitting there, we could burn through a few in just loading a vendor with some nice beast eggs.

Back online for all of 2 minutes when the server resets. Rarg. One of these days I will check Discord before I log in, maybe save myself some aggravation. Switched over to Soulei and killed and looted the Acklay, just in time. By the time the server is back up, it will likely have been reset too. :) Clever me is clever.

So I sent my old friend and Beast master guru Ztez a PM on the SWGpets site yesterday, and was very pleased and surprised to hear back pretty quickly. I hope (fingers seriously crossed) that he'll come and join us in this version of the game. Regardless, it was pretty terrific to chat with him. I have missed him.




No comments:

Post a Comment