Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Best Laid Plans and BSG 1/23/2018

Logged on briefly before work to formulate the egg in osho's incubator. Popped that on a vendor. Swicthed to Lifa to check her sales and throw a few things on her vendors too. Found a pack Aerys had offered up some time ago, with hydros for sale in it. Threw 9 of them in for processing because why not. I absolutely must go hydro hunting tonight.

Uh oh. Old log in issue error message just came up when I tried to log in from work.

And no issues when I got home, so that's good.

Session report: Lifa: Mawgax 1 = 0; Benni: Kaadu 1: Stat Boom; Osho: Angler 1 = 0; Aerys: Bol 1 = 0, so 2 more tries for a wee Scurrier, which would be a first craft for me.

Ran and bought a few million worth of isos and lyases. Did not go Krayting as I was watching Battlestar Galactica with my kid. What? It's a great show!

Well, off to bed for me, work in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment