Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Maintenance 1/29/2018

  • Lifa: Brackaset 1=0
  • Benni: Voritor 1=0
  • Oshorym: Squill 1= Boom (Critical Hit)
  • Aerys: 4 hours left on timer
14 20s in stock, 3 more in production, and 37 more elements processing, easily another 5 hydros in amongst those and what I have remaining.

...And back. Pulled out the processed elements, started up the last set, set up 5 more 20s and one high mutagen. 
  • Aerys: Kliknik 2=0
  • Lifa: Brackaset 2=0
  • Benni: Voritor 2=0
  • Oshorym: Squill 2=0
Poop.

Going to take Aerys to Dath to do more porlogue quests and pull hydros from Rancors, and DNA from critters. 

Osho has sold some things, but as system mails are down, I don't actually know what he's sold. Annoyed with the chat server (which appears to be connected to the mails). I hope they get it sorted sooner rather than later, as I like being able to get into grind groups, etc.

Well, I was going to, but bounced from the server before I could. Mrrr.

19 20s now.

I have too much housework to do to justify playing tonight, since I watched a few more episodes of BSG with my middle kiddle. But got some stuff done and feel good about leaving things there for the night. Slowing my heartrate and settling for bed now.







No comments:

Post a Comment