Sunday, January 14, 2018

Busy Day, Barely Playing 1/11/2018

Popping into game momentarily to flip incubators and keep Aerys afk leveling her pets. Tauntaun was level 20 when I logged last night, level 37 when I checked this morning. Caught one of the group actually at the keys when I checked, so had a good conversation about BM and stuff to start my day. Helped distract me from my mild morning headache, which was good.

There was an NPC called Rune: Fugitive Jedi that he asked about: apparently he caught aggrow when he showed up to grind and the silver elite NPC incapped him before he got in the group. So he asked me about him, and when I looked him up, I found this. I had no idea any of this content existed. Crazy how much depth there is to this game. Maybe, if I live so long, I may try out every profession and explore all this amazing content. It's wonderful to be able to even have the chance, so thanks, devs, past, present and yet to come. I love this game.

Nothing on First stage of Malkloc, Baz Nitch of last stage of Choku. Ocbar ordered a Squall, so I will run and get that DNA this evening when I pop back on after work. Aerys is on last stage of her Malkloc, so she can start the Squall for him tonight. He's not in a rush: needs to save up his creds.

I am pleased that I am actually getting illustrations up for this blog. It's not even hard, I just have to get into the habit of image-searching before posting, and also at least once a week, going through my old dropbox, photobucket and facebook pages and DLing more of my pics.

Well, as I said, it's a long day of RLBM ahead of me, so I am off for now.

...And TaunTaun is level 57 now.

Nothing on second sessions of Malkloc with Osho, or Baz Nitch with Lifa, or first session of Malkloc with Benni, or first session of Baz Nitch with Aerys. Logged off because very very tired.








No comments:

Post a Comment