Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Addiction Management 1/6/2018

Up later as I was in bed later, so my day is going slower than planned.

Nothing on first session of Sand Panther on Aerys, or first of Crystal Snake on Benni, or second stage of Sand Panther with Lifa, but a stat boom on second stage of Sand Panther with Osho.

 I need to ping Loche and let him know he designed a drug more f-ing addictive than cocaine, because gawd, I live for that boom. Spooner behavioural modification, random rewards as more addictive than predictable: living proof, sister!

Element count after all that processing is A - 3, B - 24, C - 2, D - 11, E - 8, with 33 20s and 14 processes <20s in stock. I will likely stock up on raws again this evening, but I have a shit tonne to do today, rl inventory maintenance: also known as ugh.

Brought Aerys to Eisley to log off, when I get home and can spare the time, I will grab a big fat buff and go krayting. Hopefully will run into others to hunt with as it goes so much faster with friends, and buffs aren't as crucial.

...And. It was a good hunt. Loaded up, I ran into a forum friend doing something (well, I suspect he was afk, in point of fact) in Mos Vegas sorry, Krayt City, whoops, still not right... Greyfox Dunes or whatever it's called. (In my head it will always be Mos Vegas.)

There was a Jedi out hunting pearls, so I grouped up with him and harvested all but one of the kills (got distracted with my show and missed the hit on one of them). Went home having used up an extractor and a half. Got tonnes of processables, then ran all the sessions due, but got no booms.

/sad;
/addict;
/duh;
/macro sadaddict





No comments:

Post a Comment