Thursday, January 4, 2018

All Done with the Day Posts

It was getting unwieldy, and on top of that, I had to take several shorter and longer breaks for various reasons over the past several months, so the narrative (such as it was) was disjointed and problematic.

I had notes for the next 12 or so posts, and I will follow up on them eventually. I stopped with the numbered posts at 50, so this is technically 51, but should be considered almost GG 3, since I took a few months off. Much of these bullet points will be posts in their own right, I will try to go back and hotlink to the relevant posts, in case anyone actually a) reads and b) cares.

  • I did take over from Hoggle as BM Senator, and it was good timing to do so, as we were coming up to GU 10, which was the 
  • last live BM update, and there were 
  • some significant issues I could input on. 
  •  I moved in May, then my summer hit and as a 
  • RL BM, I am super busy during the summer months
  • the actual machine I used for gaming is my son's, so playtime is seriously limited
  • a friend committed suicide in August and 
  • I spent four months dealing with her belongings
  • including her elderly, arthritic Collie cross, Sam.
  • I ran aspects of four different events in my medieval hobby group
  • stepped down from Senate due to lack of time, 
  • a revamp of how the Senate was going to work, and because
  • an awesome BM was running, and I knew he'd represent us very fairly
  • and we kinda got or had in development everything I felt we needed
  • Got given a laptop for Christmas because I have an awesome roommates and boyfriend!
So as things stand now, in the waning days of the year: I have two dogs, more responsibilities at work and a few health issues I am coping with. As far as the game goes, I have less time, but a dedicated system I can use anytime, and that means I am greatly enjoying playing the game again, and finding the wherewithal to write again. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment