Saturday, January 6, 2018

Holiday Humbug: 12/30/17

False advertising: I actually really like the holidays and all the silly holiday events this game has. I am not, perhaps, as committed as I could be to getting them done everyday: the loots and deco are nice and all, but I am not really that keen on amassing tonnes of stuff (see Life and Losses Part 1, as to why.) But I have fun running about and trying to accomplish the holiday things. It does get repetitive, when the rewards are the same year to year and vendor to vendor. I did run about and buy some of the rare Life Day deco I have not had a chance to earn yet. Mostly Wookiee deco for when they bring in the Kash treehouse buildings, and Osho can live in his big playhouse again. Gonna deck it out as a hunting lodge. Ya know, in my copious spare time.

I logged in for a couple hours this evening, to flip the Bols I am cooking on Lifa and Aerys. No booms on second session, so now I just want to finish them and load them up onto the vendor.

Not really focused, kinda tired in the aftermath of a morning headache, so I ran Aerys to Tat for buffs and dragon hunting. Glad I did: the pulls were great, even from the canyons and giants in the valley. I got a 7/7, which is not something I'd ever seen before. In an hour and a half, I got 25 hydros (should have had 28, but had targeting and button fumbles, so I missed a couple of corpses), 20 of which were worth processing.

Popped back and dropped those off and when I switched over to Lifa, I realised I was way low on processing canisters, so I sent her off to buy whatever. Found some 3/.86 which is the best I have ever seen: don't think I ever saw better on live. They weren't cheap, but I have the creds, so why not spend them on stuff I know I am going to use. If it can bump my 20s up over 10 mutagen on the regular, I can't say it won't have been worth it.

I really need to do up a prioritised list of game tasks, so I can have just a bit more focus on what I am doing from day to day. I don't have a lot of game time, and maybe being better organised would help me get stuff actually accomplished. :) I will likely draft up the To Do List soon, and keep it as a draft post here on Blogger so I can refer to it as I need to. Or a public post, that I can then cross items off? Would that be of use or interest to anyone? Who even reads this blog?

Tomorrow looks to be a busy day: last day of 2017. I supposedly have some get-togethers to attend, but we'll see if I bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment