Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Mellow Maunderings 1/5/2018

Misplaced my mouse last night so am trying to do my morning game stuff with the onboard mouse pad on the laptop. there are some challenges: I haven't figured out drag and drop yet.

Anywho, got nothing on last stage of Torton with Aerys, but it's still a pretty nice beastie for someone; got nothing on stage 3 of Rock Mite with Osho; nothing on last stage of Mamien: use a 14 pt hydro, so it's a 54 pt beast; and nothing on Stage 2 of Crystal Snake.


As I was setting up to do that last session, got a ping from my client to postpone till next week, and since the farm is still not fully thawed out, and I prepped enough feed till tomorrow, I am not going in today, which gives me more time to play, but also some time to get some inventory maintenance down around the house, which is a much more important use of my time. I will play more later, as a reward for getting some things accomplished around here, and to recover from the dental work I am getting done this afternoon.

Oh, hey, that's how you drag and drop on a laptop.


Ran processors and crafted up the last of the pet food batches (which had been waiting till I had some Bantha Butter), listed those and NOW I'm going to do my housework.

...And flipped processors. actually getting through most of those processed elements. we've had a larger than normal amount of Cs. Current count is A - 13, B - 26, C - 10, D - 19. and E - 15. I have six elements in process and three raw hydros to split, so I will do another count when those are out of the centrifuges, and we'll see where we are in the element balance then.



No comments:

Post a Comment