Monday, January 15, 2018

Tripping 1/12/2018

Blogging from the hotel. I am across the border for an event this weekend, and won't be playing much at all, but will flip sessions. I was thinking I might  afk while here, but I think I will want my laptop on hand for writing during the (very long) days of activities. Our hotel is an hour + walk from the site, and I am not feeling up to that, especially in costume.

I did log on briefly this morning, after packing madly. No booms to report, will be flipping next sessions in a half hour or so, and I really ought to take Aerys Krayting this evening, (if I don't collapse first) as there are less than twenty processed 20s left in the pack. But first, HOT TUB!

Nothing on any of the sessions: Malkloc on second with Benni, Crystal Snakes on firsts with Lifa and Osho, Malkloc on third with Aerys.

Set Aerys up to afk the Tauntaun some more: ooh, Okoral is in the group! He was kind enough to reach out to me via FB this morning, which was honestly quite sweet. I think he's going to do a bang-up job as the Mayor of Labyrinth.




No comments:

Post a Comment