Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hydrolase Hunting, Ad Nauseam 1/18/2018

The Carax on Gamma Station, whose name is Ageaughu. Gesundheit!
Got a second stage boom on Torton, on Aerys, so long wait to try again. The Carax is cool and I want one!

I need to go spend some creds on dark blue isos, because I am burning through all of the stock.

Nothing on second stage of that Squall, so I will be using the highest mutagen I have on third stage to see if I can knock Squall DNA off the possible app mutation list.

I really should get moving on the other tests. I have a sneaking suspicion that since it's the Witches of Dathomir publish, the critter will be Dathomirian in origin. It's a theory. And absent any other hints from the devs, it's as good as any other. That's where I plan to invest my efforts first, anyhow.

Still no love for a grind spot, so I flipped processors and incubators. Aerys: Torton 2 = Stat Boom. Osho: Choku 1 = 0. Lifa: Kai Tok 2 = 0. Stat hit on stage one, but point dist will be weird because I tried to use a 9 pt hydro in first session. Benni: Squall 2: 0. Squall has a stat, so will be using highest mutagens to see if we can trigger a second boom on that DNA. Now to recall the name of the fellow who wanted it...

Flew Aerys to Tat for a hydro hunt, buffed to the nines. Spawn was camped (literally exactly where the Ancient spawns), but they either hadn't cleared the valley first or there had been a few off-kilter spawns, because there was an Ancient and two Grands prowling about. I squeezed them for hydros, got lucky on the loot and scored an Ancient Flawless pearl, too! Love that!

I did send messages to the two toons that weren't flagged afk, (because I am always up for sharing a hunt, especially if they are looking for pearls and I can keep all the enzymes) but there was no answer. Went to heat up some soup for dinner, when I came back they had been killed. I ran over and offered an AoE Rez, but they weren't at the keys, so they ended up cloning. Well, sad for them but more dragons for me.  Omnomnom, hydros!

Actual pic from today's hunt. Bugly Too is good at his job.
One spot left in the grind group, so I parked the Sliggy and am headed to bed.

And look what else is in the grind group? Pretty, isn't he?

Sliggy ws level 3 when I started in the group, will check back in the morning and see how far we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment