Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day 50: Swoops and Silliness

Logged on and just had time to check incubators and processors, had at least 2.5 hour waits on all the incubators, then ran Aerys up to Nashal to run the Swoop races. Figured I should just get those badges on her.

I logged on again in the evening, flipped incubators then ran the Swoop races at Agrilat Swamp on Corellia and, The Old Mos Espa Track. Then I helped Hoggle clean up the city hall for the place he was starting prep on. Since the blow up in Darasuum Tome, the city has lost rank, so it lost it's shuttle, making it much harder to get to the grind spot. As a service to the BM community, and aware he was probably setting himself up for personal attacks, but it needed to be done.

So now I need to make up my alt and get her into the new city to help it hit Rank 4. He and Atlan are also changing the guidld's name and focus to Beast Mastery, which of course makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment