Friday, January 12, 2018

Late Nights and Left Over Elements, 01/08/2018

A - 15, B - 33, C - 22, D - 30, E - 16.  So I have the makings of 15 more 20s. No rush on starting those processes, though. We still have thirty 20s in stock.

Spent a lackadaisical afternoon hunting DNA on Yavin, mostly going after Choku, so I can test the combo to see if there has been a new mutation added to the game. Would love to earn the bounty on new critters that Lt Beefy is offering. Oh damn. I just noted that the patch notes were for Witches of Dathomir, which makes me wonder if... 

Here are the current stat-stat DNAs. Bageraset, Bane Back, Bantha, Baz Nitch, Bordok, Brackaset, Carrion Spat, Choku, Dune Lizard, Durni, Falumpaset, Flewt, Flit, Fynock, Gackle Bat, Gualama, Gubbur, Gurnaset, Hanadak, Huf Dun, Ikopi, Kash Bantha, Kima, Lantern Bird, Lava Flea, Mouf, Mynock, Peko, Pharple, Piket, Purbole, Reptilian Flyer, Ronto, Salt Mynock, Shauput, Shear Mite, Tanc Mite, TaunTaun, Verne, Vynock, VirVur, Webweaver, Whisper Bird, Woolamander

Here are the Dathamir DNAs:  Bane Back, Baz Nitch, Bolma, Bordok, Brackaset, Gaping Spider, Kwi,  Purbole, Reptilian Flyer, Shear Mite,Verne. 

So mebbe after I have finsihed the Choku set, I should go after... I dunno Baz Nitch? 

Woke up at 11 am, fed dogs and logged on only long enough to flip incubators. Got a stat hit on stage two of Lifa's Choku, but no booms elsewhere. Aerys was finishing off a capped Sand Panther for the vendor, Osho same, and Benni started a second Choku which will go on the vendor, if it's stats turn out not as nice as the one Lifa is cooking. 

When I get back from the dentist, I will run out to Dath, do more of the prologue quests and pick up some DNA from those critters. whee.

...and made 6 more 20s, and put two more runs through, so now have 9 less of every element.  May go buy some unprocessed ones tomorrow. 

Aerys is still on Dath: not having as much luck looking for plants as part of the WoD prologue, should wiki that tmorrow afternoon when I get home from work. 

For all that I was home most of today, I did not play extensively: too sore nad self-absorbed from oral surgery. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment