Thursday, January 11, 2018

Testing, Testing 1/7/2018

Ran processors, flipped incubators, (nothing on anyone), Osho and Lifa have free incubators, so I am up on Yavin getting some DNA for testing.

While we did manage to find almost every single unknown combo for mutations on the live game (helped immensely by the latter day boosts to mutation chance), on Legends the devs are answering the requests of the Beast Master community by trickling out new mutations every couple of publishes, sometimes without notice, as happened with the Carax, a mutation from the Torton that was discovered by accident. I have had two mutations on a Torton DNA, early on in my return, so I know they added that in for us after June of last year. They added the Scurrier in (mutation from Kaadu) and teased it in the Publish Notes for the game update, so the community assembled a testing team.

There is at least one mutation added with the last publish, so we are once again assembling testers to try the known stat-stat DNAs. I'm going to test the Canines, because I like them, but also because I hope the mutation is for the Massif, a big old canine that was added with the Tusken King heroic, and that the BM community has long desired to be achievable by some means.

It is wonderful to be playing again and to be reliving some of those glorious moments of discovery. One day soon, I will have to retell the Forage Worm story, or find the link to where I have told it already...


No comments:

Post a Comment