Saturday, January 13, 2018

Processing with Pennies! 1/10/2018

Up early, but still sore from oral surgery, so I took meds and basked in the glory of  warm bed and cuddly dog. Actually up a couple hours later, logged in to flip Aerys's incubator and noted the new Mayor of Labyrinth dropped some gardens in the plaza. It's looks... okay. The space would be better filled with bigger gardens. Meh, not my business, really.

Got a boom on stage two of the Malkloc. If I am very lucky,  that could turn this:


into this:






A girl can hope.

Nothing on Stage 2 of Mawgax on Osho, or stage 2 of Choku with Lifa, or stage 1 of Choku with Benni.

Hatched that poor quality Choku on Benni, named it CHECK LYASES. Consider that an expensive but tangible lesson. :P

Range on those 0 pt hydros is 7.25 to 10.87 in second stage. I put the highest ones into the reprocessor, (had enough of the elements to make 1 hydro). Will report back on that outcome this evening.

I tried to address that macro issue: we'll see if it works. Setting Aerys up afk, since I will be gone for most of the day, to try and get Astley up to 90.

We have 30 capped hydros, so I can prolly hold off hunting till next week, but... I will probably go tonight or tomorrow night. I am going to an SCA event this weekend, but bringing the laptop with. We'll see if I get much in the way of gaming done. May spend more time writing, which would also be good. Last year at this event I felt very disconnected from the group, and spent a lot of time bored and just sitting crocheting in a corner of the hotel lobby. I will make sure to pack some crafts this time as well: maybe get some of my backlog dealt with. But with the laptop, even if I can't game, I can write.

...And nothing on second stage of Choku with Benni, but a boom on third stage with Lifa: all the lyase misses are in defensive stats, critical hit is hard capped. I should hatch that one on Aerys. And third stage boom on Mawgax with Osho! That's a nice vendable beastie.

And somehow, I had missed that all Lifa needed was Exceptional Milk to finish her Truffle pig collection? Crazy! Got that done. now I guess I need to make another Piggie, so Soulei, Aerys and Benni can all hunt for Lyases together: a repeat of the original OG Chorus Line.

The Reek is level 89 with 50% of the level left. Yay! I will pull the Tauntaun when Astley is done. Although I should pop back to the lab to flip her incubator.

And nothing on last session of Malkloc, and I used a16 t hydro so it will be a 54 pointer.

Oh yeah, that experiment with the 0 pt hydros: they made an 16 / 3 processed hydro. Interesting.

Okay, enough gabbling. Catch ya on the flip!


No comments:

Post a Comment