Sunday, January 7, 2018

Deco Projects IG and IRL 01/01/18

Up and playing after a lovely New Year's Eve party at a friend's place. I logged on all the toons and just checked everyone over. Soulei is still level 45. I am half way to 90 with her. Going to respec her soon and finish off Legacy as priority 2. Priority 1 is making some creds, as I have sucked Lifa and Osho almost dry: spent some 80 mill in the last three days: but there were things I needed and wanted, and it's stopping me from spending all my RL money. :)

I will be decoing spaces, too, as a break from combat things. We have enough 20s for 15 capped 60 ptrs, so I won't be hunting much on Aerys for the next while. when we get down to 10 or so, I can throw in some effort on that. In the mean time, deco and leveling Soulei.

I did get a first stage boom on a Mamien (becomes a Graul if it hits the app boom) with Osho and an Angler (Rancor) with Benni, so that's a happy. That's three first stage booms: lots of chances for pretties. I don't want to hatch any of those (well, a 60 pt Rancor for Soulei would be cool...) so they will likely just be vended so I can afford to spend more  creds on deco and enzymes. :)

Other than that, today is a housework blitz day as my actual home needs some love and attention and my roomies will be home predictably soon and I wanted to surprise them with a pleasant home to return to.

... And no app on the third stage of the Torton, or second stage of the Mamien, but it could still happen for the rest. I did get a level on Soulei running Legacy on Naboo: may almost be done with the Naboo leg of the quests. She is level 46, her Jax is level 36, and is only getting xp from half the mobs we are assigned to kill. I had to call it a night though, as I am bored with looking for the clickable bits in a maze of a bunker, and am trying to get into a healthier sleeping pattern.

More tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment