Monday, January 29, 2018

Any One Wanna Buy a Mutant? 1/28/2018

Went to bed late, woke at 8, so up at 9 and flipping my sessions. I will not be able to play most of today, as I have outside things to do, and even when they are done, I am going to be trying to rebuild my bedroom on the new plan. This involves some serious RL inventory maintenace. Too bad I can't take the "junk loots" and sell it to a junk dealer: I could use the cash right about now, but honestly, no one wants my RL junk. It goes to thrift stores and I'd lay good money it gets tossed after a few months of sitting there. /sigh
  • Aerys: Flit 3=0
  • Osho: Sand Panther= BOOM! Fanged Tiglon! Now I need a 13pt Hydro to finish him.
  • Lifa: Huurton 2=0
  • Benni: Langlatch 2=0
The second Fanged makes me happy. Now I can sell one and still have one to hatch. :)

I will need a long hunting session to stock up on raws. It takes about 5 raws to make one 20, so I need to fill my inventory twice over in order to have enough stock to not have to hunt for a while. 

Logged in, pulled the needed 13 from the prcessors, and headed Aerys off to get buffed and go dragon hunting. A couple of kills in, I ran into Greenlotus again, so having a solid hunt. :) I have missed just running with someone.

All done with that: harvested 44 hydros, 20 above 6, so lots of 20s coming my way soon. 

Osho sold a capped and a non capped beast, so we have some more creds incoming. The first Fanged Tig has not sold yet, so I may drop the price on that one. 

  • Lifa: Huurton 3 =  0
  • Benni: Langlatch 3 = 0
  • Oshorym: Fanged Tiglon 3 = 0
  • Aerys: Kliknik 1 =  0
And crash time. Processors are chugging away, but boy I burn through raws fast. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment