Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bargain Hunting 1/25/2018

Stat boom on Lifa's Mawgax, nothing on the others. Hunted for an hour and 45 minutes, got 18 hydros, so will have a few more 20s to play with. I should do more tomorrow, but for tonight, I need to pass out.

And... three hours left on my incubators, as I ran those sessions just before crashing.

Forgot to note it yesterday, but that 59 pt Rancor egg sold for 100 million, so the Gang has some 226 million creds in the bank. That's lots: plenty enough for me to buy a five piece for Soulei, although it would be cool to start earning hers, once she's leveled up. Also to buy the next couple crates of cans and repro capsules, which I will be needing sooner rather than later. It really was serendiptous timing on the sale of achievement and sale of that Malosaur: we were literally down to about 50k across all toons, and now we're back in the pink. At least I'm rich somewhere. Just paid my bills IRL, and I have very little left over to cover groceries this month. The winter is always slower for my industry, and I definitely am catching up from Christmas.

I just realised I haven't run a single heroic upon coming back to the game. Not even sure I have completed all the prequests, actually. I'm lame. LOL.  Okay, off to work!

...And logged in a couple toons from work. Aerys: Bol 3=0; Osho: Sand Panther 1=0; Benni:  Corellian Butterfly 1=0; Lifa: Bol 1=0.

Grabbed the finished eggs and threw them on the vendor. It occurred to me to do a little market analysis, so I am going to go see what is up on the bazaar and maybe maintain a little list tracking gaps in the market and prices, etc. That will be a different post. I may have to set it up as a spreadsheet (makes sense to track changes over time and such, but that also means learning how to use spreadsheets... well, I do like to learn new things!)

Okay so that's done. Capped pets range between 9 and 35 mill for extractable DNAs, which means someone doesn't know how to set their prices according to what the market will bear. Also, some one was yelling in Eisley that they needed 89.7 % dark blue isomerases, paying 550k each. I did a fast vendor search and popped to four planets and bought out every dark blue under 500k. I need 'em too. Seriously though, learn how search the vendors and be willing to drive around a bit and you don't need to spam Eisley so much.

As it happens, there are huge holes in the market in the Canine, Porcine, Caprine and Elephantine groups, and a few others that don't make sense. Many of the ones with gaps are also mutatable DNAs, so there is significant benefit to hitting those up to load up as eggs onto the vendor.

Also, the devs have added at least one, possibly 3 more app mutations to the game and none of the Caprines and only one of each of the Canines and Elephantines have known mutations. I could easily kill two birds with one stone by testing those DNAs. I also like puppies... and while I don't like goats, it is a crying shame that they are so underused.

Of those in the gap categories, seven are Dathomirian, and four use the lesser-used lyases: Shear Mite and Baz Nitch use yellow, and Purbole and Verne use light blue. I would love the Purbole to become the Kowakian Monkey Lizard, and I am hoping one of the added changes is a Rasp, so I am going to focus on Reptilian Flier as well. I guess I'll be taking Aerys to Dath tonight to collect some DNAs and more hydros to run through the machines.

Welp, spent 100 mill on enzymes and things, including the parts for another Master Tamer's Necklace, for Soulei once she has leveled. Or maybe for Benni... ;)

After sorting the shopping and flipping the processors, which took me a bit longer than it should have, because I kept drifting off half way through a task, I have logged Aerys at Eisely so she can get a buff when I am awake enough to play again. I am going to crawl on into bed and pass out for a few hours. I might be up super early and play before I go to work. Or I might not.




No comments:

Post a Comment