Friday, January 26, 2018

Big Boom Morning 1/26/2018

Up early, as I'd hoped and energy to log in and do some maintenance. Made 4 20s last night, so yay! Still need raws for processing.


  • Lifa: Bol 2=0; 
  • Benni: C. Butterfly 2= Boom (Evasion); 
  • Osho: Sand Panther 2= Boom (Block Chance); 
  • Aerys: Flit 1=0
So that was a great start to my day: one chance each at a Chubafly and a Fanged Tig. :)

It's amazing what comes up on google image search.
This is apparently the "Crystal Structure of the Bacillis Subtilis Hmg-coa Lyase"
Our devs definitely fuddled with real names for biogenetic things.
I see you, Loche.
Going to run Osho out to buy more 11 pt Purples, as I appear to be out. And spent 15 mill on those, and some misc Isos and DNA. 

Then ran Aerys to Tat to try the Bestine elections, but it's more than a week before they start up again. I should do some research and read up on what all I should do there. Grabbed the painting schem from the museum director: will have to keep coming back to see about getting the rest of them. A little vendor research showed a lot of rare painting crates on vendors: I should definitely take Osho and go get those, and complete the Starship painting series as well. I will be dropping a guildhall eventually, and deco for it is good. 

Left Aerys logged out in Eisley, so I can buff her and get on with the hunting when I get home from work.

Got home, and logged Aerys in, got her a buff and then server crashed. :( Several hours later, still a no go. I guess that's today's entry done, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment