Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Continuous Hydro Hunt 1/13/2018

Up early, as there are things to do today. Tauntaun is level 72, from 57 last night. I should have taken better advantage of the double xp week, around Christmas. Ah well. Next one won't be that long away.

No booms on last stage of Malkloc, first stage of Mamien or second stage of Crystal Snake. Did sell a couple more eggs overnight (very glad I opted to load them before I left for the event yesterday, including the Boar Wolf egg that had been sitting in the cabinet waiting for Soulei. I can always make more, and the creds are nice, at this point. That not-quite-capped Rancor is still sitting there, which doesn't bother me, actually. If it sells, yay, if it doesn't yay.

...And no booms on second or third stages of Mamien, or on last stage of Baz Nitch, but a boom on third stage of Crystal Snake.

We are just about out of hydros, so I am running Aerys up to get more tonight. The graveyard is camped by hydro harvestors, so I am going to run the valley.

Got 9 Krayt hydros, then got spawn jumped, so died and threw those into process, then heading to Dath to do more of the Witches prologue stuff. If I see any 90 Rancors while I am out here, I'll squeeze them for their enzymes too.

...And that was a good run. 33 hydros to process (am processing all of them, since I ran that 0 pt test and go such solid results, there's no reason not to run everything). Also got five samples of Dath DNA, added a badge and another collection weapon. It reminded me how I should take a day and just complete every clicky collection I can, go exploring, get all the badges I have started.

Now set Aerys up to grind the Tauntaun. He's level 76, so it's the slow grind from here.

Got home from my trip and managed to log on just to flip processors and incubators. 3 As in the processors so that will be 3 20s I can make tomorrow.
Got a boom on last stage of  Mamien, so that's an extra bit of cash when it sells. No other booms.

Tried to set Aerys up to AFK, but the group leader did not have an invite macro running, so I just dragged her back to the lab again.



No comments:

Post a Comment