Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Day 48: Ash, Atlan and Acklay Armour

Filed a ticket yesterday while chatting with Ash and Atlan about stuff and things, (Atlan had to talk me through how to even file a ticket, as Legends uses a forum and not a special page on the website. I actually like this system better) and they solved it.  Ash roxxors. But then I put the suit on a toon and went to work and forgot that Hoggle's toons need access to suit too. This counts as a N00bDoc Moment for the week.

So yay, suit found, it had been dropped and turned invisible, which is a thing that happens (and happened back In The Day (tm), although I suspect it may happen more in this iteration.) And I vaguely recalled what it was even named. My memory is not as bad as it could be.

Got the awesomest news just as I was leaving for work: my friend Kewarra has joined Legends, and I am SO looking forward to running with him again, OMG!!!!

Logged in as soon as I got home, and whaddaya know, 5 minutes left till restart. My fing luck.

Did get a Mamien started on Lifa (will have to check and see if that actually took, considering how close it was to server reset).

Logged back in for a half hour after all that, got my sessions switched on all my toons, and ran to do some bazaar shopping to stock up on 80% + isos, of which we had 0. Now we have like 7. Then switched over to Soulei to take a last advantage of the double XP: got her another piece of  the cool looking Acklay Armour. She is level 35 now, the Kitty is 30. That's not bad considering I should have done a lot more grinding of her this week, and just didn't get off my arse to do so.






No comments:

Post a Comment