Monday, January 8, 2018

Hydro Hunting Partner Sought! 1/3/2018

Finished sessions on two pets, got nothing on second stages of Bocatts, or third stage of stat mutated Bark Mite. Egged up an angler with a stat hit, started another and got another stat on first session, so two tries for a decent combat Rancor there. Might keep that one, for Soulei to hatch and use. Or sell it, since I spent 13 mill on enzymes this morning. Good thing that Borgax I had been saving went so fast at 100 mill. I can hopefully make more.

I think spending the creds on enzymes works out to a much more valid use of my time in game. I don't mind hunting for hydros, but Lyase foraging is a real time sink.

I have RL BM stuff to do today, and much of it is exciting for me, so I will be putting more mental energy into that.

I did note that recent entries of this blog are getting some views, so that's kinda cool! I'd love to hear from whoever is reading me: drop me a line here, or send an in-game mail to Aerys and we can connect!

Tonight I will likely go hydro hunting and see if I can hold out for more than an hour and a half, which usually nets me 20 hydros. If I could find a DPS partner, that could easily be doubled in that time frame.

...And boom to Rancor on Benni's Angler. One more try for a Spined Rancor tomorrow.

Got the hunting done: got 30 processable hydros as as just as my medic buffs were dying, a pair of fellow BMs showed up, so I got in another 20 kills. It was really nice to do a little killing with other Beast Masters.

After dropping them off, Osho ran to the vendors and bought me parts for storage collections, as the Lab inventory was getting ridiculous again. So that building has room for another 300 items, and Osho's shop for 200 more. One more thing off the list for my main.

Popped the processors on and I am gonna go to bed now. For future reference, drifting off while dragon hunting doesn't add to your surviveability!


No comments:

Post a Comment