Thursday, February 1, 2018

Boom, Baby! 1/31/2018


  • Lifa: Tybis 2 = BOOM! (Hit Chance)
  • Benni: Tybis 2 = BOOM! (Evasion Rating)
  • Aerys: Whisper Bird 1=0 
  • Oshorym: Vorpal Durni 2 =  BOOM! (Strikethrough Bonus)
OMG. Now I need an 18 with as high mutagen as is possible in order to maximise the chance of this giving me the app. 
  • Lifa: Tybis 3=0
Everyone else has to wait, since I was only able to start her this morning, so everyone else's timers are offset.

Holy shit. Going krayting for hydros like, now. And gotta check vendors for better quality Light Blue isomerases...

Yeah, and wanting it this bad, it is very likely to not boom. Oh god I hate/love this game!

Shopped a bit on Osho, then ran Aerys to Tat, buffed up and went to Greyfox, to add some more residents to the Krayt Graveyard.

I was there maybe 5 minutes when a fella rolled up and asked what I was after. When I said hydros, he declined to group, saying he would just go for the lil ones and I could take the bigger. Cool, at least he didn't huff off. In fact, he came back about three kills later and invited me to his group. Nice fella, from Hungary, and we hunted together for about 2 hours. I extracted 20 7+s for him to use, since I am processing everything in hopes to get a few good mutagen 18s to choose from, and I left there with 51 hydros to run through my processors. Boy howdy, it do roll faster with company!

He headed off to do his own thing and I finished using up one of my extractors. Best pull of the night was a 9 with a 7 mutagen. I got several decent muta pulls with that split specced extractor. I schould see if there are any others like it on the bazaar.

Anywho, I am BEAT, so I am going to crash. may set an alarm to run those sessions in 3 hours, so I can finagle up some options. I doubt I will get what I want before I have to leave for work, so... maybe not. I'll see how I feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment