Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Heroic Return 2/26/2018


Oh man that was a great evening!


So logged on this evening to switch out the processors and flip the incubators, and caught a guild run on the Heroics just getting started. I managed to snag a spot in the group for TK, and am now in the guild city to buff up and meet up with the gang in Mos Espa. OMG, I am so excite! It's been seven years since I ran a heroic...

Yay, TK! Weirdly my favourite Heroic, as I recall them. Lots of running around and murdering Tuskens, and tagging folks with heals. I actually got to do the majority of the sending the citizens to where they could be useful, as for some reason of other (bugly, much), almost all of them were in the Lone House.

We lost four citizens but I sorta found my rhythm, so that was good. I have to say though, I am kinda nerved about the next one though. IDS. I died a LOT on the ISD, back in the day.


Running around the gunboat like a curious chicken at the moment. I had wanted to find the cockpit and found all these other rooms instead. Weird. And then there's all these explosions as the ship is getting the crap shot out of it!

And then I got lost, and one of the party had to come back and show me where they all went. I drew aggro at the wrong places, but only died the once, which I will count a win, on top of the win of the actual successful completion.

Afterwards I palled around with my new guildies, grabbed some stuff one of the ladies needed for her vendor, and ran back to the Naboo city to drop them off, whereupon Rok'n had to show me some speeder I had never seen before, and we talked about goofy fun events and just all the fun and I took screenies and ran around with them playing with pets.

I am so very happy I have a good group to run with again. I missed this.

Such a good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment