Thursday, February 22, 2018

2/21/2018


  • Aerys: Durni 1=0
  • Benni: Purbole 1=0
  • Lifa: Purbole 1=0
  • Oshorym: Purbole 3=0
Went to work for RL BM stuff, came back and realised I had not manahed to throw any 20s into the machines, so was down to three to run the four sessions I had on the docket. Threw the processes together, should have 12 more in as many hours, but went and bought three at 3.5 mill each anyway. I can see what the market is where it is, if 20 pt hydros with crap for mutagen are on the bazaar at 3.5 mill each. No wonder my capped beasties sell at 9 mill per. 
  • Lifa: Flit 2=0
  • Benni: Purbole 2=0
  • Oshorym:  Carrion Spat 1=0
  • Aerys: Durni 2=
I have lots of uncapped hydros: need to throw down a bunch of mutant mount attempts and burn through some of those uncapped enzymes. Dewbacks, Borgles/Mawgax and CuPas, fo sho. Only thing I need is DNA. Guess I better get Aerys out there collecting again.  /sigh, /yawn

Welp picked up a few nice samples of DNA, will have to see what they net me in booms. :)

Bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment