Sunday, February 4, 2018

Double Booms, No Pretty New Mutants 2/4/2018


  • Lifa: Zucca Boar 2=BOOM (Strikethrough Rating)
  • Oshorym: Swirl Prong 3= BOOM! (Critical Hit)
  • Aerys: Shaupaut 2=BOOM! (Block Chance)
  • Benni: Eopie 1=0

Ran Osho out to get some element As for processing, since that seems to be the bottleneck right now. There was a fellow on Corellia who ahd a bunch of As and a couple Es for 45 k each: great price, so I bought him out of the high 9s. He was on a sweet little Island kind of equidistant between Tyrena and Coronet. I didn't even know that was there. That's where I'd like a city, if I couldn't set up on the Tyrena plains.

Did some vendor research, as it's been about 2 weeks since I last looked. There are 60 pt pets on the bazaar for 6 mill. How can anyone even make a living at that price. Most of them weren't capped for DPS, but that just doesn't make that big a difference: hydros are way harder to produce than finding or buying top grade isos. Any way, prices on average have dropped,  even though there are fewer pets on vendors this week than last. 155 pets on vendors two weeks ago, 145 on vendors this week. \so sales are going well for most sellers, although none of the mutants have moved.

  • Lifa: Zucca Boar 3=0
  • Oshorym: Horned Krevol 1=0
Was a good time, so I hunted a few Krayts, before my laptop battery went low and in plugging in in my room, I died. Too bad, was getting good harvests and decent loots and no one else was out there. Ah well. I have housework to do, while I am feeling able to be upright.

Ran processors, made a few more 20s and some others. Final sessions today:
  • Lifa: Bol 1= BOOM! (Block Chance)
  • Benni: Eopie 2=0
  • Oshorym: Horned Krevol 2=0
  • Aerys: Shaupaut 3=BOOM! (Hit Chance)
So that's another off the list - Shaupaut is not a stat-app. I should post those two to the forum. Ugh. Just hate how the forum looks on this system.



No comments:

Post a Comment