Thursday, February 1, 2018

2/1/2018

Woke up in good time to flip processors and prep materials for my next sessions, with less than an hour to go on both Lifa's and Benni's sessions.

I have to be on time for work today, but will be bringing the laptop with me, in order to flip the processors to aim for that nice 18. I think I have a formula that makes sense: need 70-75 as the total of elements to make the 18 most likely. the problem is I can't really get much above 9 on the mutagen with those numbers in my elements, and I have 20s with greater mutagen than that... grr. Well, when it comes time, I will use the highest mutagen that will still cap: 18, 19 or 20. I need to not be in a rush, but dammit, it's hard!

  • Lifa: Ronto 1= BOOM! (Evasion)
  • Benni: Tybis 3 = 0
  • Aerys: Whisper Bird 2 =  BOOM! (Strikethrough Rating)
  • Osho: Vorpal Durni 3=0
And not surprised but /sighing. Have to gather up more good materials to try again. I have a lots of DNA at least.
  • Lifa: Ronto 2 =0
  • Benni: Choku 1=0
and that's my day.

Catch you on the flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment