Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Not the Pharple 2/20/2018

  • Benni: Pharple 2=0
  • Lifa: Pharple 2= BOOM (Evasion Rating) So it's not the Pharple.
  • Oshorym: Purbole 1=0
  • Aerys: Dalyrake 3= 0
Have to go buy more enzymes: completely out of purple lyases. So I took Osho and headed off, found some good prices and am spending all our money again. :) I have to make sure I leave 24 mill so I can buy a few more crates of processing consumables. Had just bought an Ornate Rug for 28 mill when a new customer bought that Salt Mynock egg I made last week. Guess i'll have to make another one. They are the best damagers of the Nock beasts.

Off hunting Krayts, just a little behind schedule, as I had planned to be doing this in the morning, but had a lovely semi-surprised visit with my grandson instead. That was nice.

Got 16 processables and made another new friend: was a CH on Sunrunner pre NGE. He has a steep learning curve ahead of him. :)

Going to see a flim tonight, and had thought I'd be overnighting at work due to vet appt, but the boss has opted to come and get me, so that's great: I get to sleep in my own bed and maybe play some when I get home, if I'm not crashed out.

Sold another two eggs while I was offline: Swirl Prong and Spined Snake. Time to go buy more processables.

  • Benni: Pharple 3=0
  • Lifa: Pharple 3=BOOM (Strikethrough Bonus)
  • Oshorym: Purbole 2=0
So that's a three stat hit on Pharple. have to report that now. /sigh. 

I am going to concentrate on the Baz Nitch and Shear Mite, since they are Dathomirian, and both use Yellow Lyases. Brackaset and Purbole are also on my radar; these four are also in the market gaps I have been charting.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment