Sunday, February 11, 2018

Graphic Language 2/10/2108

So before I afked at the Janta spawn, I had a great chat with Ash. Oh gosh, evil plans are afoot, my fellow Mad Scientists!

  • Aerys: Brackaset 3=0 (Not 100% sure I used the right lyase... /sigh)
  • Benni: Baz Nitch 1=0
  • Lifa: Malkloc 2=0
  • Oshorym: Kliknik 2=0
AFKing the Sligtooth. Level 49 when I set up last night, level 62 when I popped back in to flip processors and incubators.

I think I have figured out what the issue with the legends forum is: I am logged in to my main google account on Chrome, but my forum account was logged in from the work Google, so... there's a disconnect between the one and the other. I am not sure how to fix this, but Ima guess it would be by changing my basic account info on the SWG Legends forum. I hope I can even do that...

Okay, tentatively, that might have worked. If I can figure out how to confirm my email address...

Anyway.

Nope. Nothing's working.

Sent a message to Ash and cried like a lil girl for help. He'll hopefully be able to take a look when he gets home from work.










No comments:

Post a Comment