Thursday, February 22, 2018

2/22/2018


  • Aerys: Durni 2=BOOM (Strikethrough Rating)
  • Benni: Purbole 3=0
  • Lifa: Flit 3=0
  • Oshorym: Carrion Spat 2=0
So there is a chance for another cross off the list tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

Definitely going to book a hunting party for this evening. Hydros, bitches! I have exactly enough in stock to make it through till the next set of processes are done. I don't want to waste an hour and a half hunting, when with the same amount of time running with a friend, I can amass so many more, it just makes it so much more worth my while.

I am feeling quite optimistic about my game plans and fun, and finding the only problems are in the lack of time I have to devote to some things. I have too many hobbies.

So spent over 3 hours in game, almost done the Clone Hunter quests, and got lots of good DNA, which is awesome. But I have kinda wasted my day, and really need to get some other stuff done today, so I am logging for a few. I would like to get in a hunt tonight: hope Vlos is up to running with me on that.

And... no Vlos and no hunt, so I am just running Aerys home to flip her incubator. Gawddamit. hour and a half to go. I am too tired to stay up and hit that session tonight. Mrrphle.


  • Benni: Mawgax 1=0
  • Lifa: CuPa 1=0
  • Oshorym: Carrion Spat 3=0
  • I wish tehre were a way to check incubator timers from elsewhere in the Galaxy. Rarglenarglefargle.

No comments:

Post a Comment