Monday, February 26, 2018

Numbers Nerd 2/26/2018

/RAWR!
  • Aerys: Bolle Bol 1=0
  • Benni: Swirl Prong 2=0
  • Lifa: Varactyl 2=0
  • Oshorym: Slice Hound 1=0
I am taking Osho iso shopping, since we are really low on many colours. One of the people in Chill in game chat was asking where folks farmed their enzymes, and I was right there with her when Kalley answered "The Bazaar". 

Bazaar: 1 @ 100k
Corellia: 2 @ 100k 
Tat: 1 @ 75 k, 2 @ 200k, 2 @ 250k, 50 @300k
Naboo: 2 @ 100k, 1 @ 150k, 2 @250k, (and then I got distracted by a vendor selling all the various colours of flower bouquets from all the years of the Ewok Festival of love and I was massively inspired to do up flower gardens and a lush bedroom for Aerys, and... I literally filled my inventory with flowers. LOL I might be a girl. Had to run home again and store everything I bought. Good thing I emptied the lab of some of its DNA and enzyme overstock, so there is more room for DECO STORAGE. I swear to gawd, my ADD is in highgear today!)
Rori: 2@26,666, 3@46,666, 6@14,6666, and 1@396,666
Lok: whoops, forgot, I bought them out the day before yesterday...

So total spent: 18,594,922. Total bought: 75 Average Price: 247,933. |So 250k is about what I should be paying for them. Other maths to consider: it takes 3 of those top grade enzymes per capped beast egg, so that's 750k in the cost of each beast.

Consumables: Extractors are 4,666 a use, it takes 7.5 uses minimum to make 1 pet: that's 35k per egg; Trays are 130k cpu, it takes 4 per pet  : that's  520 k per egg;
Cans are 120k cpu; it takes 15 per pet; that's 1.8 mill per egg;
Capsules are 100k cpu; it takes 3 per pet, that's 300k per egg;
Lyase average 500k cpu; it takes 3 per pet, that's 1.5 mill per egg;
Top Isos average 250k cpu, it takes 3 per pet, that's 750k per egg;
Bottom isos average 50k cpu; it takes 3 per pet, that's 150k per egg;
And Geothermal is 10 cpu, it takes 7500 units per egg, that's 75k per egg.

So total average costs, ignoring investment in machinery and BM modifiers (which is significant), and that there is bottlenecking of elements and processes: it costs 5, 095, 000 to produce one capped beast.

That means anyone selling at 6 mill or less is likely taking a loss, or crafting all their own consumables, and foraging their own Lyases. That's really the only way to drop the price significantly. My price at 9 mill is about as low as I want to go unless the prices on Canisters and Lyases drops significantly. 

It is funny that I was never that much of a maths nerd before this damned game came along, and now I absolutely love wiggling around with the numbers. No math teacher I ever had could have persuaded me that statistical analysis would become a hobby of mine. 

Okay, off to have some teeny bit of fun. I need more hydros! Rawr!

And...


  • Lifa: Varactyl 3=0
  • Benni: Swirl Prong 3=BOOM (Strikethrough)
  • Oshorym: 

No comments:

Post a Comment