Saturday, February 3, 2018

Two Days in One: I'm not well 2/2/2018

Friday...
  • Aerys: Whisper Bird 3=0
  • Oshorym: Swirl Prong 1=0
  • Lifa: Ronto 3= BOOM! (Strikethrough Rating)
  • Benni: Choku 2=0
Ran off and did an hour or so of krayting, ran into Greenlotus, who has made his alt a Medic BM, so I ran Osho out with some eggs for him. I hope he has fun with it.

Crashed hard, because I am not feeling even 50%. 

Saturday: Slept through till 1, got up and tidied the house some before logging in to flip processors and incubators.

Aerys: Shaupaut 1=0
Benni: Choku 3=0
Lifa: Zucca Boar=0 (Hard to get a Boom when you don't use the right combo...)
Oshorym: Swirl Prong 2=0

Need one of those mutants to sell, as we are down to less than 10 mill, and need to buy enzymes at the rate we are burning through them. 

I cannot seem to fix the look of the legends website, which frustrates me. I get broken visual boxes instead of the format I am used t. It's doing it on my phone as well as the laptop, and it has put me way off using the forum. If any of the six regualr readers have any help, I'd really appreciate some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment