Monday, February 12, 2018

It's Official, You All can Blame Ash Now 2/11/2018

yay, Ash was able to figure out how I'd fucked it up and I can log in again! Yay!

  • Aerys: Thune 1=0
  • Lifa: Malkloc 3=0
  • Benni: Baz Nitch 2=0
  • Oshorym: Kliknik 3= BOOM! (Glancing Blow)
And six more 20s in progress. I should go hunting no later than Monday night.

Okay kids. Bedtime. 

And up, and off to the barn and then archery practice.

Home now, ponies fed and happy in the sun, and targets well pierced, and a lot of housework yet to do, so I am eating to fuel up and playing to relax and then going to get on with my work.

  • Aerys: Thune 2=0
  • Lifa: Mamien 1=0
  • Benni: Baz Nitch 3=0
  • Oshorym: Kliknik 1=0
Wah, no boomses.

Ah well. I did post up the eggs, and a notice about purchasing of enzymes. it would be grand if the harvesters brought them to me rather than me having to go get them. Would save me some time, if not any money.

Ran Aerys to Lok to gather random DNA. Not a bad harvest: got about 10 usable samples in an hour or so.

Too many hours till the incus can be switched, so I went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment