Sunday, February 18, 2018

Allaylu Ta Nuv

It is in fact Valentines Day and yet it seems the Ewok Love Fest is not a thing this year?

I am kind of okay with that, as I have less time to play while I am getting my real life house deco done and such.

Aerys had a boom on stage two of a Kusak, so here's hoping for another tomorrow, so we can either write that one off, or find one of the new mutants.

Ash and I are starting to discuss a new super secret project, so hopefully that will come to fruition sooner rather than later.

I am cleaning house today, so will be logging on later tonight to go hydro hunting, hopefully with company. Still have 11 20s but won't get much chance to hunt till after the weekend, what with everything I have on deck before then. It's tonight or Monday, I think.

Had a terrific hunt with Vlos, got 70 processable hydros which was great. Now bed!






No comments:

Post a Comment