Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2/19/2018


  • Benni: Pharple 1=0
  • Lifa: Pharple 1=BOOM (Strikethrough)
  • Oshorym: Slice Hound 3=0
  • Aerys: Dalyrake 2=0
Sold 15 mill more on Osho. Mails are down so I am not sure what sold. Will do market research tomorrow sometime to see if I can figure it out.

Okay mails were back up today, so here is what sold in the last 10 days:
Double stat-mutated Shaupaut; Langlatch, Bol, stat mutated Choku, mount grade Blurrg, Angler, Jax, stat mutated Crystal Snake, uncapped Horned Raptor, stat-mutated Brackaset and uncapped, stat-mutated Kliknik. 182 mill in sales in 10 days. That's solid. I will keep monitoring that, and see if there's a way for me to chart it visually.

Have 13 20s, so will have to go hunting tonight. I have some housework to do at the moment, and plans for the evening to make.

And home, but tired, so may play more tomorrow than today.




No comments:

Post a Comment