Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 25: Krayting with a Cold

Afked all night: lil Piggie was level 39! Good stuff!

Flipped to all of the alts and ran the incubators. No booms. Started a Dalyrake on Aerys.

Set up to run Aerys afk and get the Piggie a little further along.

When I came back to the keys, Piggie was level 61! That's pretty quick progress.

Then His Senatorialness pinged me and said they were going Krayting, so I ran along, dumped my load off and then headed to the Krayt Graveyard. It was so cool! Such powerful hitters pounding away, Ancient and Grand: dragon after dragon downed, almost faster than we could extract. He got 130, I got 20 or so before the server went down for a reset. I will see if the group is still up and running when I get back into game.

Hoggle said he had a dream to fill a house with 1200 hydros. I love it. I love being able to have ridiculous ideas like that.

Crashed instead of logging back in: this cold is unpleasant, to say the least. I have a sinus thing. It's gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment