Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slight Delay... 3/13/2018

A menstrual migraine took me out of playing contention last night, so I did not even log in, much less score a hunt. I guess I will have to do that tonight, after work.
  • Aerys: Gulginaw 3=0
  • Lifa: Thune 2=BOOM (Strikethrough)
  • Oshorym: Sand Panther 2=0
And... then...


  • Oshorym: Sand Panther 3=0
  • Aerys: Zucca Boar 1=0
  • Lifa: Thune 3=BOOM! Tusked Bull Thune!
Yay! First one of those I've made on Legends! Oooh, I wanna hatch it, too... but no, creds are more needed than pretty muties.

I did run off and get an hour and a half's hunt done, got 30 hydros worth harvesting, could have done more but I was being a good hostess to a friend who was over for a visit. Tomorrow is another long day but at least I'll have some hydros in for processing. Short day's play, but good.

Crumby thing: chat servers and mails are down again. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment