Friday, March 9, 2018

3/8/2018

Well double everything is over and the clickables are gone, but I can still get all the paintings, so that pleases me. The thing is, waypoints to all the clickables are pretty much known and it's just a question of plugging them all in and driving around heall's half acre clicking on random shit. That's an afternoon, right there. The Force Shui stuff isn't even that long. Benni and Osho are I think the only ones who need it now.

I am very glad to have participated in thos events: felt good to be visiting places and looking for things. Speaking of which there is still one undiscovered VIP ticket left... I am trying not to obsess. :P

  • Aerys: Kliknik 3=0
  • Lifa: Varactyl 1=BOOM (Block Chance)
Dont have time for any more experiments this morning. Also need to buy cans, so I guess I am sending Aerys off to do that, since Osho is still sampling on Mustie. Have 11k of that ore so far. It's really not very much. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment