Friday, March 9, 2018

3/9/2018


  • Lifa: Varactyl 2=0
  • Benni: Angler 1=BOOM! (Evasion Rating)
  • Oshorym: Bageraset 2=BOOM! (Strikethrough)
Logged Aerys in Doaba where she has been helping the non-combat characters get through the clickables. They left those collections up, although they did move them around some. I don't mind, just need to actually get all of them done on all the toons. Did spend some creds on processing cans cuz we were out out, and enzymes because we burn through those like mad. I hope to heck I can run krayts tomorrow after wok but before I leave for the Island for the weekend, as with those booms I really want to maximise my chances of a second boom on either of those DNAs, and I have 1 processed 20 left and at most 5 more coming, so yeah, I need those raws.
The guild is setting up a BM Test lab, which is wicked cool, so I will be stripping all the lower grade isos off the vendor and throwing them into that, as well as processing a bunch of mutagen hydros for testing/confirming purposes. I think with a dedicated effort we could find the new mutants. :) I will likely throw Benni and Lifa into that, as I am currently overproducing beasts for my own sales and use purposes.

That said, we have over 150 mill between all 5 toons, and that's a pretty comfie cushion for how I play. I spend it like water, but it seems to flow back when I do so. I think I will offer up one of the Tiglon eggs as a prize for the next Guild event.

To be honest, I am straight up just not used to having folks to play with. My style has been shaped around working things through on my own for so long, I need to get back into shared and co-operative gameplay. You know, when I have the time and my head stops protesting headsets quite so much.
  • Lifa: Varactyl 3=BOOM! (Block Chance)
Okay, whoa. That is the first time I have had two stats on the same stat! I didn't even know that was possible!
  • Benni: Angler 2=0
  • Aerys: Gulginaw 1=0
Anyway, I am off for the weekend, after a quick day at work, so I doubt I will be on to play much till I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment