Monday, March 5, 2018

3/4/2018


  • Aerys: Dewback 2=0
  • Benni: Gulginaw 2=BOOM! (Block Value)
  • Lifa: Quenker 2=0
  • Oshorym: Kaadu 1=0
Popped over to the grind sppot to see if there was a group going. There are two, but neither has an invite macro running. Grumph.

Gotta get ready for work now, though. Sliggy is level 69, we'll see how far he gets in the next few hours, sitting on a solitary spawn.

Sliggy is 71, and the mayor in the town my toons live in pinged me on FB to let me know there' s agood spawn of ore on Mustafar and he needs as much of it as I can get. So when I switch out the incubators, I am going to plop both of my crafters on the spawn and hand harv as much as I can. even a couple k will help him out, and he's been great to work with and play with, so every little bit helps.

  • Lifa: Quenker 3=0
  • Benni: Gulginaw 3=0
  • Oshorym: Kaadu 2=0

No comments:

Post a Comment