Thursday, March 1, 2018

Second Anniversary 2/28/2018


  • Oshorym: Flit 2=0
  • Benni: Varactyl 1=0
  • Lifa: Thune 3=0
  • Aerys: Voritor 2=0
Ran about a bit in Doaba for the celebration, completed a couple collections. I will be doing the same on all my toons, and then finishing the night out on Soulei, as it is double everything for the next week.

  • Oshorym: Flit 3=0
  • Lifa: Chuba 1=0
  • Benni: Varactyl 2=0
Now on Soulei having taken everyone else up to Doaba to complete their collections that are there. The only one I am struggling with is the bloody plants. No idea where the last 2 are hiding.

Ha! Found 'em. Will go back and get those schems on the toons missng them. Yay!

Soulei bounced three levels just finishing off her current missions in Legacy and poking those collectables in Doaba. Awesome. :)

But I've been drifting off at the keys for a while, so beddie byes time for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment