Friday, March 2, 2018

Another Day, Another Credit 1/3/2018


  • Aerys: Voritor 2=BOOM! (Kimogila!)
  • Benni: Varactyl 3=0
  • Lifa: Chuba 2=BOOM! (Critical Hit)
  • Oshorym: Bol 1=0
Honestly, that boom started my morning off terrifically. I have a full day ahead of me and cannot spend any time in game, but that boost will keep me energised enough to play when I get home. The egg won't be ready till midnight-ish. 

Having the Chuba hit on second gives me  a chance at Chubafly, which would be great. I'd like to give a nice mutant to Kalley to say thanks for having me in the guild.
I had fun at the Anniversary event yesterday. I will have to count the schematics, but I think I have completed all the clickables on all of my toons. Then Osho can build all those schema, and I can maybe start on the Garden project. Need to make up those painting schems too: sounds like a crafting day is called for.

They have only 5 of the VIP tickets left. I half really want it and half know my weekend get so busy after this month that I know I will struggle to ensure I can even attend. 

I guess if I stumble across the ticket, I will do everything I can to attend. If not, then I will interpret that augury as it was not meant to be. I only plan to look for it tonight, or when I am not doing anything else.

Soulei has levelled out of her gain, so I need to kind of whip through the content until she is getting XP again. I have played through at least this far. I think I did some of the Talus stuff before as well. Will have to see when I have to start paying attention to the story again.


  • Oshorym: Bol 2=0
  • Lifa: Chuba 3=0




No comments:

Post a Comment