Saturday, March 3, 2018

2/3/2018


Ran Aerys to Yavin to look for one of the last 2 VIP tickets but no joy in the spots I thought of on Yavin. I will check Talus and Corellia next.
  • Aerys: Angler 1=0
  • Lifa: Voritor 1=0
  • Oshorym: Bol 3=0
  • Benni: Guf Drolg 1=0
And back on, flipped processors, did some crafting on Osho (made up all those purple Light Gens) and looked at the schema for the collection reward plants and all that. I have a short shopping list of stuff I need. Also bought a LOT of rugs off of a vendor. Yay, rugs. Still, wish I had some way to get some of those other rugs they have the art assets for. I should campaign the hell out of that.

  • Lifa: Voritor 2=0
  • Oshorym: Huurton 1=0
  • Benni: Guf Drolg 2=0
  • Aerys: Angler 2=0 (Scrubbed)
Ran Aerys into the Warren, following the wiki guide, since I am not running with anyone who knows what they are doing. Did fine, got the Hawkbat DNA, and then got thoroughly turned around trying to get out. Made it. Going to do a bit more running about killing things tonight, but cannot stay up for too long, as I do have work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment