Sunday, March 4, 2018

Incubating Ideas 3/3/2018


I have been spending way too much time looking for one of those last VIP tickets. It's frustrating: a puzzle I think I could solve, but seem to not be successful yet... I don't want to try too hard, and I am a bit miffed that at least three of the tickets have been found by Senators who are already getting into the party. so that;'s lame. I need to poke Ash about that, actually.

And they are two separate events, which satisfies my curiosity about it. Stull really want to find the damned ticket though. :(

  • Benni: Guf Drolg 3=0
  • Oshorym: Huurton 2=BOOM! (Parry)
  • Lifa: Voritor 3=0
  • Aerys: Angler 2=0 (Scrubbed)
Broke for work, then flipped processors and incubators and ran around some more on Soulei looking for that ticket. No luck yet.
  • Lifa: Voritor 1=0 (No Lyase message)
  • Benni: Gulginaw 1=0
  • Aerys: Dewback 1=0
  • Oshorym: Huurton 3=BOOM! (Evasion)
  • Soulei: Dewback 1=0
First session on Soulei in what I think is over a year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment