Thursday, March 8, 2018

3/7/2018


  • Aerys: Kliknik 2=0
  • Benni: Gulginaw 3=0
  • Oshorym: Kaadu 3=0
Did my price checks and accounting a few days early, but only because I may not be loading anything new onto the vendors until after the weekend. 

Market is pretty healthy, likely because of the double xp. -4 in inventory from the last check, but only 5 mutations left on vendors, from last week's 11. I sold 221 mill in stock, 218 of that in capped beast eggs. Not unhappy with those numbers. 

I am OUT of processables, so need to do a big hunt today or Friday, before I leave for the weekend's event. If I can get a good couple of bags full of hydros, I can restock the vendor with some more varieties of eggs, instead of always working on the same beast types. Definitely Corellian Slice Hounds do not stay on my vendor for long, so will need some more of that DNA. Not on terminals! gr, argh.


  • Oshorym: Bageraset 1=0
Ran out of time to test the rest -  realised I had very little time to finish the collectables for the anniversary event, and I never did get all the paintings... ah well. Got Force Shui on the three mains, and all the statues and most of the flowers, so I am not upset. I could only really be mad at myself, because I have had lots of time to play, just no inclination.

Well, beddie-byes. Will log in in the morning and flip processors before work.


No comments:

Post a Comment