Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Hunting of the Hydrolases! 6/25/2018

I flipped the processors this morning, and did a bit more sorting of my processing lab. I seem to have lost the bag labelled >16 of processed elements, or conceivably, it was empty and I just renamed it something and used it. I made two more 20s, so will likely start a couple Mantigrues in an attempt to get myself a Tikobi, the newly discovered mutation. Am now shopping on Lifa to pick up some A elements to process, so I can whip together a few more. As are way cheaper than finished hydros: I am very glad I got my processing lab together. Wish I'd done it before spending 120 mill on 20s, lol. Meh, easy come, easy go, honestly.

Ground out 20 kills, got 12 processables and 4 8s above 5 mutagen; started two chubas and threw in second session on the Mantigrue attempt. No juy there, but I did get a boom on the second Chuba DNA, so... a Chubafly egg tsale would help balance the books, I gotta say.

Figured it would be easier and more two-birds if I ran to Dath to hunt more hydros: need to get into the habit of hunting to feed the processors. Got to Dath, drove to the quest spot, but was passing out while killing rancors, which is a great way to end up dead, so Ima crash and play more in the morning, if I wake early enough.

More soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment