Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Anniversary Events and Other Distractions 6/27/2018

So Galaxies turned 15 years old a day or two ago, and I kind of wish I had more time to reminisce, as so many of my memories of this game are sweet and lovely, and not as bitter because I am busy making new ones.

The Legends team outdid themselves by making up an anniversary event that was a quest that takes players all over the Galaxy by getting them to answer riddles whose answers were locations. I actually went to the Emperor's retreat on Naboo, which was a first, for me. I love that even after 8 years of playing, there are still many places I haven't been and many things I haven't done in this game.

I had fun on the quest, and the prize is a new deco item which if I needed to level a toon to 90, I could use, and *finally* they have made it so the item is not consumed in the process. That pleases me immensely, as I like deco so much.

I had a stat boom on a Quenker DNA, but no other action in the incubators, and I have been pumping out processed hydros as fast as I can. Aerys has hunted enzymes every night except last night, and I will again tonight. I might also go shopping to see if there are bags of unprocessed out there for reasonable prices, or if anyone is up to hunting with me, as company makes it go much faster. I really should pick up a headset for gaming with.

Sold one of the capped crafted Binjinphant eggs for enough to recoup the cost of all that DNA and a couple of the hydros, and am currently discussing pet crafting with a newcomer: her husband wanted a canine type, I gave her a price and she said sounds great, except her husband used the enzymes on a mount (urk! what a waste of 89.4s and 11s!) and also had changed his mind to... a Rancor! So now I am explaining that mutations are not a thing I can produce on demand, even with all the capped stuff in the world, so... yeah. I recommended they spend some time on SWGpets to get a better idea of what pets are achievable for the price I quoted her. We'll see what she says.

Anyway, off to be a RL BM and trainer for the day. Back later to hunt some dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment